31 December 2006

Jessica, this post is dedicated to you :)
Jess pointed out that I, like a total tool, never posted pictures of her trip to Europe in August. She actually left Amsterdam to visit me in Mannheim for a couple of nights. We went to Heidelberg and Baden-Baden...

Here she is, in Amsterdam



Us in downtown Mannheim, right after I met her at the train station with a beer. I had to give her a proper German welcome!



Avi and Jess at a cafe in Baden-Baden


This one is also in Baden-Baden.
Unfortunately, most of the pictures from her visit were taken with her camera (like the pictures of us drinking wine on Heidelberg Castle) and I don't have them. But I wanted to share with everyone that Jessica did make it to Europe for a visit. Love ya Jess :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home